Upgrade your security panel with a new GTCOM2 communicator and never miss an alarm. Universal GSM communicator PSTN DTMF Contact ID to sms converter. PSTN DTMF Contact ID to Ansi SIA-DC09 converter to CMS central monitoring station receiver. A cost-effective solution that provides GSM/GPRS connectivity for any non-GSM security alarm panel. Available in 2G/3G/4G/LTE mobile network versions. GTCOM2 GSM Communicator is special for converting the PSTN Ademco Contact ID Control panel to SMS alert and SIA IP over GPRS network.
It Works worldwide !!!
GTCOM2-4G works on any 2G/3G/4G networks worldwide:
- North America
- 4G Module Bands: FDD-LTE:B2/ B4/ B12, 3G-WCDMA:B2/B4/B5.
- Compatible providers: USA: AT&T, T-Mobile, Canada: Chatr Mobile.
- NOT WORK WITH Verizon. Upon larger quantities request we can customize device to work with Verizon network.
- South America
- Other regions
Fast and Easy Installations
You only need alarm panel to power up the GTCOM2. No router configuration is needed as well.
Ability to configure the communicator in SERA2 will make the installation 2 times faster!
Ability to real time diagnostic and testing of device saves installer time.
Maintain GTCOM2 from your chair – configure and update its firmware remotely!
You can choose from 4 different ways of the mounting:
- Wall mounting (no need to open enclosure)
- DIN Rail Mounting
- VELCRO Hook and loop Self Adhesive Sticky Back tape fastener
- Flush mounting over electrical wall box 60mm EU standard
- Receiving of Contact ID codes from the security control panel and their converting into SMS readable format.
- Individual protection of houses, garages, cottages and other premises.
- Remote control of the devices via GSM network
- Access control. Gate/door control.
- Automation of premises, temperature and voltage control.
- Heating system or Climate control equipment, programmable temperature alarm hysteresis, Alarm and Restore temperature
- Built-in new generation 2G/3G/4G LTE CAT1 GSM modem
- Contact ID to readable SMS message text converter. Receiving of Contact ID codes from the security control panel and their converting into SMS readable format.
- Receives PSTN DTMF Ademco Contact ID codes from any security panel with PSTN communicator. Practically the module can work with any central panel which has PSTN communicator and meets Ademco Contact ID data format according to SIA SIA DC-05 standard. Also Central panel must support phone number dialing using DTMF tones. (Pulse dialing is not supported by GTCOM)
- Tested with flowing Central panels: DSC PC1616; DSC 1565; DSC 5010; Paradox SPC-1738EX; Paradox Digiplex Evo192; Paradox Esprit; Pyronix Matrix 6; Teletek CA62SE; Satel CA-10; Texecom; Bosch 7240;Honeywell VISTA-20P;
- Can ARM/DISARM Panel remotely via short call, APP, WEB, SMS, RFID, iButton
- Detailed Alarm Event notifications. And all other events like , bypass, low batter, ac fault, etc.
- System control by using maxim-dallas iButton keys (iButton DS1990A – 64 bit id)
- 32 Temperature sensors for automation purposes
- 4 outputs for remote control via gsm cell phone
- 8 general alarm inputs including power supply voltage monitoring via sms messages
- 800 remote control users via free short call
- 800 users control by GSM call or using maxim-dallas iButton keys
- Configuration using standard mini-USB cable
- Free configuration and diagnostic software
|2G GSM modem frequencies||850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz|
|Administrators||up to 8|
|Users database (Phones, iButton, RFID, Codes)||up to 800|
|Current consumption in idle state w/o external devices connected||up to 50mA|
|Number of inputs|
|Number of outputs|
|Number of I/O|
|Sensors: temperature, humidity||32|
|Number of Sensors: temperature, humidity||up to 32|
|Buffer for unsent events||up to 3072 events|
|Nonvolatile flash Event LOG||up to 3072 events|
|Overall dimensions of the module||84x66x18mm|
|Operating temperature range||-20…+55 °C|
|Humidity||0-90% RH @ 0… +40°C (0-90% RH @ +32… +104°F) (non-condensing)|
Terminal Names & Specification:
Digital inputs/ outputs D1-D3:
- Dallas 1-Wire Bus, DS18b20, DS1990A;
- Aosong 1-Wire bus Humidity Sensor AM2302 DHT22 AM2305 AM2306 AM2320 AM2321;
- Wiegand interface DATA0/ DATA1, RFID reader, Keyboard;
- The total length of the bus from 10 to 100m.
IN1 – IN4 inputs:
- Custom SMS text for input alarm and restore;
- Burglary alarm zones. Input type NC/NO/EOL/EOL+TAMPER 2.2K + 2.2K;
- 5.1K pull up resistor;
- Analog input 0-10V;
- Algorithm for zones operation: delay, interior, instant, 24 hours, silent, fire;
- Response time;
- Time of repeatable Alarm/Restore;
- Commutation of selected output;
- Programmable input or output;
- Burglary alarm zones. Input type: Input type NC/NO/EOL/EOL+TAMPER 2.2K + 2.2K;
- Analog 0-10V/0-20mA/4-20mA;
- Current loop 2-wire smoke detector mode.
Outputs (PGM) OUT1-OUT4:
- max current – (-V) 1000 mA;
- All outputs can be controlled via short call DIAL or via SMS message. This feature may be used for gate opening.
- Output alarm parameters may be programmed;
- Programmable algorithms for outputs operation: CTRL/SMS/DIAL, SIREN, BUZER, ARM state, Zones OK, Light ; Flash, inverting, pulse mode …and more
Standard package contains
- GTCOM2 Communicator
- Direct mount antenna
- Packaging box
You may also like…
UPS power supply 12V /1.8A 36W AC/DC for automation & security…
GTalarm2 is hybrid powerful flexible GSM smart home / industry automation and alarm…
Waterproof DS18B20 sealed digital temperature probe lets you precisely measure temperatures…