It works worldwide
GTCOM2-4G works on any 2G/3G/4G networks worldwide:
- North America
- Carrier: USA: AT&T, Rogers, T-Mobile, Canada: Chatr Mobile. Module Bands: 4G – FDD-LTE:B2/ B4/ B12, 3G-WCDMA:B2/B5.
- Carrier: USA: Verizon Module Bands: 4G – FDD-LTE: B4/B13 FCC/GCF/RoHS/
- South America
- Other regions
- Upgrade existing security panel. This is cost-effective solution that provides GSM/GPRS/LTE connectivity for any non-GSM security alarm panel. Available in 2G or 4G mobile network versions.
- IP communicator for fire alarm control panels
- Individual protection of houses, garages, cottages and other premises.
- Remote control of the devices via GSM network
- Access control. Gate/door control.
- Automation of premises, temperature and voltage control.
- Heating system or Climate control equipment, programmable temperature alarm hysteresis, Alarm and Restore temperature
- Connects to any alarm panel which has a PSTN landline communicator.
- No limit of distance.
- Receiving of Contact ID codes from the security control panel and their converting into SMS readable format.
- Never miss ALARM !!!. Call to user additionally informs about system alarm. Till call will be acknowledged by user.
- Sends events to the receiver of the monitoring station:
- Sends events to SIA DC-09 receivers. SIA DC-09 is a standard protocol approved by the SIA Association and widely used around the world
- Supports full transmission Contact ID over IP SIA-DC09 event information to security company’s monitoring station.
- In case of failure of the primary communication channel, a backup channel can be used in the event of a communication failure on the primary channel.
- SMS text simple-to-change. SMS text in your native language and short call additionally informs about system alarm.
- Works with the SeraNova app:
- Push Notifications and special audio event alerts
- Remote ARM/DISARM of system.
- Control of connected devices (lights, gates, air conditioning, heating, lawn watering, etc.).
- Temperature monitoring. Up to 32 sensors can be connected. Connects directly to the 1-Wire connector. No additional equipment required.
- Different user rights for administrator, installer and invited user.
- Users can also be notified of events by SMS or Call.
- Receives PSTN DTMF Ademco Contact ID codes from any security panel with PSTN communicator. Practically the module can work with any central panel which has PSTN communicator and meets Ademco Contact ID data format according to SIA SIA DC-05 standard. Also Central panel must support phone number dialing using DTMF tones. (Pulse dialing is not supported by GTCOM)
- Can ARM/DISARM Panel remotely via short call, APP, WEB, SMS, RFID, iButton
- Detailed Alarm Event notifications. And all other events like , bypass, low batter, ac fault, etc.
- System control by using maxim-dallas iButton keys (iButton DS1990A – 64 bit id)
- 32 Temperature sensors or 1 humidity/temperature sensor. for automation purposes. HVAC temperature control, tracking, alarm and control.
- 2 inputs/outputs for remote control via gsm cell phone
- 2 inputs
- Wiegand interface for keypad and RFID reader
- 8 general alarm inputs including power supply voltage monitoring via sms messages
- 800 remote control users via free short call
- 800 users control by GSM call or using maxim-dallas iButton keys
- Configuration using standard mini-USB cable
- Remote configuration and firmware upgrade
- Easy installation. Testing and diagnostic of the module via USB by using program SERA. Very useful features is troubleshooting and testing of the module via USB PC; this saves time for installer and allows real-time monitoring of module parameters, input/output and GSM modem status (IMEI, SIM, registration) etc.
- Free configuration and diagnostic software
- Free android APP and WEB Cloud service.
- Virtually unlimited event log
Fast and Easy Installations
You only need alarm panel to power up the GTCOM2. No router configuration is needed as well.
Ability to configure the communicator in SERA2 will make the installation 2 times faster!
Ability to real time diagnostic and testing of device saves installer time.
Maintain GTCOM2 from your chair – configure and update its firmware remotely!
You can choose from 4 different ways of the mounting:
- Wall mounting (no need to open enclosure)
- DIN Rail Mounting
- VELCRO Hook and loop Self Adhesive Sticky Back tape fastener
- Flush mounting over electrical wall box 60mm EU standard
How it works
GTCOM2 connects to your existing alarm control panel to convert Contact ID to SMS. It is designed for people who wish to have monitoring of their security control panels without paying for external back-to-base monitoring.
The list of Central panels which are tested with GTCOM2 GSM communicator Contact ID to SMS converter:
DSC PC1616; DSC 1565; DSC 5010; All PC and Neo series.
Paradox SPC-1738EX; Paradox Digiplex Evo192; Esprit; Spectra; Imperial; All SP, Digiplex, Magelan series.
Pyronix Matrix 6;
Practically the module can work with any central panel which has PSTN communicator and meets Ademco Contact ID data format according to SIA SIA DC-05 standard. Also Central panel must support phone number dialing using DTMF tones. (Pulse dialing is not supported by GTCOM)
|Important: the security control panel must support tone (DTMF) dialing. Also data transfer CONTACT ID protocol must be in DTMF tones. Pulse format is not supported.|
A lot of security control panels are able to transfer events to the security monitoring stations via PSTN land phone line via Contact ID protocol. These messages help to quickly find out where the event took place and what kind of event is it, e.g. triggered sensor, security system in ARM state, security system troubles, network failure etc. However a lot of security control panels are not able to send SMS to a user to inform about alarms and other events of the security system. To solve this problem the module GTCOM2 has been developed, which can simulate PSTN line, receive DTMF Contact ID messages and convert them into readable format as well as to send SMS message to a user via GSM network.
The module is compatible with any security control panel, which supports DTMF (tone) dialing and Ademco Contact ID data format according to SIA SIA DC-05 standard.
The GTCOM2 module may be applied for protection of house, garages, cottages, vehicles as well as for access control, gate control, objects’ automation, smart house and temperature control. For premises protection and in many other applications.
GTCOM2 module simulates operation of dial-up line and received Contact ID messages from the security control panel. All information from the security control panel to the module is being transferred in DTMF tones.
From the security control panel receives CONTACT ID message as follows: ACCT MT Q XYZ GG CCC S
The following message codes are being described in order to convert CONTACT ID message into user friendly SMS text. To describe CONTACT ID message codes 4 tables are used. Event description text may be changed. Thus desirable text may be generated for every received CONTACT ID message. E.g. “Home Burglar alarm Bedroom”. Every SMS text can be customized into your native language.