“UAB Topkodas” is a manufacture of various electronic equipment. As such “UAB Topkodas” provides Warranty for all products sold. “UAB Topkodas” warrants that the Products supplied will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of invoice. Any such defects will be remedied by repair or replacement at the sole discretion of the “UAB Topkodas”. By placing a Purchase Order online, by email, by fax, by post, by telephone or verbally the purchaser is deemed to have accepted these Warranty Terms and Conditions.
This warranty shall become null and void if:
– The Customer fails to comply with the User Manual operating instructions and information.
– The Products are modified, installed, or adjusted in any way not in accordance with User Manual operating instructions and information.
– The Products are exposed to environmental conditions beyond their intended application and specification.
– The Products are affected by fire, water or flood, frost, ice, wind, fusion, immersion in any liquid, lightning, power surges, induced – electrical surges including but not limited to Radio Frequency or Electromagnetic Interference, earthquake, elements of nature or an act of God, riot, civil disorder, vandalism, strikes or industrial strife, theft, accident, war, lockouts, road closure, or any similar cause beyond the reasonable control of „UAB Topkodas”.
– The Products are physically or operationally abused or damaged whether deliberately or by misuse.
– The Products are affected by any system or Asset malfunctions caused by the abnormal operation, or by unspecified, undocumented, or unexpected operation of any third party computer hardware or system.
INSTALLATION AND USE OF THE PRODUCT:
The Customer must use the Products strictly in accordance with the User Manuals and will ensure that all other persons operating the Products are familiar with the User Manuals and the operation of the Products.
The Customer expressly acknowledges that due to circumstances beyond the control of „UAB Topkodas”, including (but not limited to) software viruses, power failure, electrical or topographical interference, asset malfunction and the actions and omissions by suppliers of telephone and other communications services, Police or Emergency Services or security patrol services, the Product may not operate as designed. The Customer also acknowledges that „UAB Topkodas” is not responsible for damages to the Products, or failure to perform, as a result of any Asset accident or vandalism. The Customer acknowledges that „UAB Topkodas” is not responsible for malfunction or failure to function of Third Party Equipment or any damages caused as a result of such failure or malfunction. The Customer acknowledges that „UAB Topkodas” is not responsible for loss of data or data recovery. In the event of replacement or repair of any equipment, the Customer acknowledges that such equipment will be returned as per originally supplied configuration.
RETURNING PRODUCT FOR WARRANTY:
Products requiring return for warranty (or any other purpose) will not be accepted unless customer obtains an RA (Return Authorization) Number from „UAB Topkodas” in writing prior to returning the Product. RA Numbers may be obtained by sending an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating the „UAB Topkodas” Invoice Number, date of purchase, serial number and reason for return. This number is to be clearly marked on the packaging containing the Product being returned. Any Product return, which is subsequently found to be working correctly, will incur a charge. Under no circumstances will the issuing of an RA Number by „UAB Topkodas” entitle the customer to a credit, refund or any liability whatsoever to the customer beyond repair or replacement of the faulty Product at the discretion of „UAB Topkodas”.