Cellular 4G/LTE Technology
2G/3G/4G networks worldwide:
- North America
- Carrier: USA: AT&T, Rogers, T-Mobile, Canada: Chatr Mobile. Module Bands: 4G – FDD-LTE:B2/ B4/ B12, 3G-WCDMA:B2/B5.
- Carrier: USA: Verizon Module Bands: 4G – FDD-LTE: B4/B13 FCC/GCF/RoHS/
- South America
- Other regions
Home & Industrial Automation, Monitoring, Remote Control :
A great way to provide pressure and temperature monitoring, level control, precisely regulate temperature in refrigerated, monitor temperature with up to 32 high accuracy temperature sensors etc.
Suitable in different objects
- Turn pumps on and off
- Read levels in storage tanks
- Report low levels to office for refilling
- Pressure and temperature monitoring
- Level control
- Control of pumps and valves
- Precisely regulate temperature in refrigerated
- Monitor temperature with up to 32 high accuracy temperature sensors
- Ventilation control
- Monitoring of the doors
- Energy management as well as humidity and temperature control
- Programming at a distance
- Events history readings
- Receive alarm events via SMS, App notifications
Different and convenient ways to control
Users have the opportunity to choose the most convenient way of managing gates:
- Free Calls
- Mobile App SeraNova
- WEB platform (SERA Cloud).
- Windows SERA software via cloud
- iButton keys
- Wiegand Keypad
- Wiegand RFID
Convenient remote administration
GTM1 can have up to 8 admins at the same time to receive SMS notifications and unlimited in cloud APP. Remote configuration of the gate controller using the WEB platform and regular self-test ensure extremely easy maintenance. GTM1 event log allows you to save and check a list of events in chronological order (up to 3072 entries total).
Flexible installation options
You can choose from 3 different ways of the GTM1 mounting:
- Wall mounting (no need to open enclosure)
- DIN Rail Mounting
- VELCRO Hook and loop Self Adhesive Sticky Back tape fastener
- Flush mounting over electrical wall box 60mm EU standard
|A unique solution of GSM Cellular Monitoring, Automation, Control applications
|High reliability and multiple ways of remote control will satisfy any kind of user.
|Automatically capture critical control point temperature
|Get alerts when the temperature is below or above levels
|No distance limitation, can be used anywhere.
|View past event data records
|Better performance and quality
|Remote monitoring with alarm notifications 24/7
|Track temperature, humidity.
|Change settings remotely
|Alarm system, when devices have malfunctions
|Users have the opportunity to choose the most convenient way of managing devices:
|Free Mobile app