The iButton DS1990A is a magnetic key with a unique ID code for the control of long-term security and identification systems in especially in harsh conditions. Due to its special design, this key can withstand temperatures from -40 to + 70 ° C, is resistant to dirt, heat and strong shocks, due to the fact that it is made of steel-nickel alloy and is factory sealed. Each iButton key has a unique 64-bit factory-installed code.
The key itself works by attaching it to a magnetic reader, then the chip in the key transmits data over the 1-Wire protocol and is thus recognized, and as the signal uses only 1 path, this method is very reliable.
Technical specs. and features:
● Magnetic key iButton with DS1990A-F5 chip
● Unique, unchangeable 64-bit ID code
● Data rate: up to 16.3 kbps.
● The standard 16 mm diameter and 1-Wire protocol ensure compatibility with other devices.
● Made of stainless steel and nickel alloy
● Durable body, with engraved registration number, withstands harsh environments, is resistant to dirt, moisture and even shocks
● Can withstand temperatures from -40 to + 70 ° C
● Data storage for more than 10 years
External links and applications:
● Security systems
● Electronic door locks
● Identification of items